MONTEREY BAY UNIFIED AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL
4. ELECTION OF 2012 BOARD CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR
5. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD – Any person may address the Board during Public Comment Period. Comments must be addressed directly to the Board, should not exceed three minutes, must be directed to an item not on today’s agenda, and should be within the jurisdiction of the Board. Board Members will not take action or respond to any public comments presented, but may choose to follow up at a time, either individually or on a subsequent agenda. Comments to staff must be made through the Board only who will then direct staff as it deems appropriate.
6. COMMENTS AND REFERRALS FROM CHAIR AND BOARD MEMBERS
7. REPORT FROM THE AIR POLLUTION CONTROL OFFICER
8. Accept and File Summary of Actions for the February 15, 2012 Board of Directors Meeting
9. Accept and File Budget to Actual Report for the Eight Months Ending February 29, 2012
10. Accept and File Report on Daily Eight-Hour Peak Ozone Concentrations, Hourly Peak Ozone Concentrations, PM2.5 and PM10
11. Accept and File District Activity Report for the Month of January 2012
12. Accept and File Report of Summary of Mutual Settlement Program Actions for the Month of February 2012
13. Approve Out-of-State Travel Request for APCO to Attend NACAA 2012 Spring Membership Meeting in Denver, Colorado
14. Approve Out-of-State Travel Request for Scott Norton and Tony Sotelo to Visit the Puget Sound Clean Air Agency in
15. Approve an Extension Request by Santa Cruz County Regional Transportation Commission (SCCRTC) for AB2766 Grant 09-39
16. Receive an Informational Report on San Lorenzo Valley Smoke Management and Provide Direction to Staff
17. Consider Adopting a Resolution Authorizing the FY 2012-2013 AB 2766 Motor Vehicle Emission Reduction Grant Program
18. Oral Discussion Regarding Regular Board of Directors Meeting Locations
19. Receive an Oral Report on Behalf of the Advisory Committee Chairperson on the March 1, 2012 Advisory Committee Meeting
20. The Board will meet in Closed Session pursuant to Government Code section 54950, relating to the following item(s):
a. Pursuant to Government Code section 54956.9 (b), the Board will confer with District Counsel on one matter of significant exposure to litigation.
b. Pursuant to Government Code section 54957, the Board will provide a performance evaluation for the Air Pollution Control Officer.
Next Regular Scheduled Meeting: April 18, 2012
This meeting is open to the public and all interested persons are welcome to attend. MBUAPCD does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities and meetings are held in accessible facilities. To request an accommodation or alternative format under the Americans with Disabilities Act for meetings, events or printed materials, please call (831) 647-9411 or fax a request to (831) 647-8501, at least three business days ahead of time.