MONTEREY BAY UNIFIED AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD – Any person may address the Board during Public Comment Period. Comments must be addressed directly to the Board, should not exceed three minutes, must be directed to an item not on today’s agenda, and should be within the jurisdiction of the Board. Board Members will not take action or respond to any public comments presented, but may choose to follow up at a time, either individually or on a subsequent agenda. Comments to staff must be made through the Board only who will then direct staff as it deems appropriate.
5. COMMENTS AND REFERRALS FROM CHAIR AND BOARD MEMBERS
6. REPORT FROM THE AIR POLLUTION CONTROL OFFICER
7. Accept and File Summary of Actions for the March 21, 2012 Board of Directors Meeting
8. Accept and File Budget to Actual Report for the Nine Months Ending March 31, 2012
9. Accept and File Report on Daily Eight-Hour Peak Ozone Concentrations, Hourly Peak Ozone Concentrations, PM2.5 and PM10
10. Accept and File District Activity Report for the Month of February 2012
11. Accept and File Report of Summary of Mutual Settlement Program Actions for the Month of March 2012
12. Approval of Fiscal Year 2011-12 Fixed Assets Budget Revision in Amount of $18,950 for Retrofit of District’s Source Test
13. Approve Out-of-State Travel Request for Deputy APCO, Supervising Air Monitoring Specialist, and Air Monitoring Technician
14. Presentation by Representative from Calera Corporation
15. Consider Adopting a Resolution Approving an Update to the Carl Moyer Program Policies and Procedures Manual and the
16. Receive an Oral Report on Behalf of the Advisory Committee Chairperson on the April 5, 2012 Advisory Committee Meeting
17. The Board will meet in Closed Session pursuant to Government Code section 54950, relating to the following item(s):
a. Pursuant to Government Code section 54957, the Board will provide a performance evaluation for the Air Pollution Control Officer.
Next Regular Scheduled Meeting: May 16, 2012
This meeting is open to the public and all interested persons are welcome to attend. MBUAPCD does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities and meetings are held in accessible facilities. To request an accommodation or alternative format under the Americans with Disabilities Act for meetings, events or printed materials, please call (831) 647-9411 or fax a request to (831) 647-8501, at least three business days ahead of time.