MONTEREY BAY UNIFIED AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Jerry Muenzer, Chair
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD – Any person may address the Board during Public Comment Period. Comments must be addressed directly to the Board, should not exceed three minutes, must be directed to an item not on today’s agenda, and should be within the jurisdiction of the Board. Board Members will not take action or respond to any public comments presented, but may choose to follow up at a time, either individually or on a subsequent agenda. Comments to staff must be made through the Board only who will then direct staff as it deems appropriate.
5. COMMENTS AND REFERRALS FROM CHAIR AND BOARD MEMBERS
6. REPORTS BY COMMITTE CHAIRS ON COMMITTEE MEETINGS
7. REPORT FROM AIR POLLUTION CONTROL OFFICER
8. Accept and File Summary of Actions for the September 19, 2012 Board of Directors Meeting
9. Accept and File Budget to Actual Report for Three Months Ending September 30, 2012
10. Accept and File Report on Daily Eight-Hour Peak Ozone Concentrations, Hourly Peak Ozone Concentrations, PM2.5 and PM10 Air Monitoring
11. Accept and File District Activity Report for the Month of August 2012
12. Accept and File Report of Summary of Mutual Settlement Program Actions for Month of September 2012
13. Approve Budget Increase to Planning General Fund, Professional Services Line Item in the Amount of $6,000; and Authorize APCO to
14. Authorize Air Pollution Control Officer to Extend Lease with City of Watsonville for Office Space at Watsonville Civic Center for a Period of
15. Consider Adoption of a Resolution to Approve Allocation of AB 923 Budgeted Funds to School Bus Projects and Carl Moyer Program Eligible
16. Consider Adopting a Resolution Approving an Update to the Carl Moyer Program Policies and Procedures Manual and the Off-Road
17. Receive an Informational Report on San Lorenzo Valley Smoke Management and Provide Direction to Staff
18. Consider Cancelling the November 21, 2012 Regular Board Meeting Due to Thanksgiving Holiday and Discuss Holding Special Board Meeting Prior to that Date
19. The Board will meet in Closed Session pursuant to Government Code section 54950, relating to the following item(s):
a. Pursuant to Government Code section 54957, the Board will provide a performance evaluation for the Air Pollution Control Officer.
This meeting is open to the public and all interested persons are welcome to attend. MBUAPCD does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities and meetings are held in accessible facilities. To request an accommodation or alternative format under the Americans with Disabilities Act for meetings, events or printed materials, please call (831) 647-9411 or fax a request to (831) 647-8501.