MONTEREY BAY UNIFIED AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Jerry Muenzer, Chair
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL
4. RECOGNITION OF OUTGOING BOARD MEMBERS
5. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD – Any person may address the Board during Public Comment Period. Comments must be addressed directly to the Board, should not exceed three minutes, must be directed to an item not on today’s agenda, and should be within the jurisdiction of the Board. Board Members will not take action or respond to any public comments presented, but may choose to follow up at a time, either individually or on a subsequent agenda. Comments to staff must be made through the Board only who will then direct staff as it deems appropriate.
6. COMMENTS AND REFERRALS FROM CHAIR AND BOARD MEMBERS
7. REPORTS BY COMMITTE CHAIRS ON COMMITTEE MEETINGS
8. REPORT FROM AIR POLLUTION CONTROL OFFICER
9. Accept and File Summary of Actions for the October 17, 2012 Board of Directors Meeting
10. Accept and File Budget to Actual Report for Four Months Ending October 31, 2012
11. Accept and File Report on Daily Eight-Hour Peak Ozone Concentrations, Hourly Peak Ozone Concentrations, PM2.5 and PM10 Air Monitoring
12. Accept and File District Activity Report for the Month of September 2012
13. Accept and File Report of Summary of Mutual Settlement Program Actions for Month of October 2012
14. Adopt a Resolution Adopting an Amendment to the Monterey Bay Unified Air Pollution Control District Flexible Benefits Plan Effective
15. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the Administrative Services Manager to Declare Certain Items Located at the District Office as Surplus and
16. Receive an Oral Informational Report on Controlled Burns
17. Receive an Oral Informational Report on Visit to Foster Farms to Investigate Nuisance Complaint
18. Receive an Oral Informational Report on Santa Cruz Crematorium and Provide Direction to Staff
19. Receive an Informational Report on San Lorenzo Valley Smoke Management and Provide Direction to Staff
20. Consider Proposed and Possible Alternate 2013 Meeting Schedule for District Board of Directors and Determine Approved Version
21. The Board will meet in Closed Session pursuant to Government Code section 54950, relating to the following item(s):
a. Pursuant to Government Code section 54956.9 (b), the Board will meet in closed session with the General Counsel to discuss one matter of significant exposure to litigation.
b. Pursuant to Government Code section 54957 (b), the Board will meet in closed session to provide a performance evaluation of the Air Pollution Control Officer.
This meeting is open to the public and all interested persons are welcome to attend. MBUAPCD does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities and meetings are held in accessible facilities. To request an accommodation or alternative format under the Americans with Disabilities Act for meetings, events or printed materials, please call (831) 647-9411 or fax a request to (831) 647-8501.