MONTEREY BAY UNIFIED AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
NEAL COONERTY, CHAIR
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2013 – 1:30 P.M.
24580 Silver Cloud Court, Board Room, 3rd Floor, Monterey, California
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD – Any person may address the Board during Public Comment Period. Comments must be addressed directly to the Board, should not exceed three minutes, must be directed to an item not on today’s agenda, and should be within the jurisdiction of the Board. Board Members will not take action or respond to any public comments presented, but may choose to follow up at a time, either individually or on a subsequent agenda. Comments to staff must be made through the Board only who will then direct staff as it deems appropriate. Copies of materials must number no less than twelve (12) and given to the Clerk for distribution.
5. COMMENTS AND REFERRALS FROM CHAIR AND BOARD MEMBERS
6. REPORTS BY COMMITTE CHAIRS ON COMMITTEE MEETINGS
7. REPORT FROM AIR POLLUTION CONTROL OFFICER
8. Accept and File Summary of Actions for the August 21, 2013 Board of Directors Meeting
9. Accept and File Budget to Actual Report for Two Months Ended August 31, 2013
10. Accept and File Report on Daily Eight-Hour Peak Ozone Concentrations, Hourly Peak Ozone Concentrations, PM2.5 and PM10 Air Monitoring
11. Accept and File Compliance Division Activity Report for Month of July 2013
12. Accept and File Report of Summary of Mutual Settlement Program Actions for Month of August 2013
13. Accept and File Engineering Division Activity Report for the Month of July 2013
14. Approve Attached Investment Guidelines Document For District’s Public Agency Retirement Services (PARS) Post-Retirement Health Care Plan
15. Adopt a Resolution Authorizing the Administrative Services Manager to Declare Certain Items Located at the District Office as Surplus and
16. Consider a Resolution Allocating $1.13 million to FY2013-14 AB2766 Emissions Reduction Grant Program and Authorize Air Pollution
17. The Board will meet in Closed Session pursuant to Government Code section 54950, relating to the following item(s):
a. Pursuant to Government Code section 54957.6, the Board will confer with its labor negotiator in closed session regarding meet and confer issues.
NEXT REGULAR SCHEDULED MEETING IS OCTOBER 16, 2013
This meeting is open to the public and all interested persons are welcome to attend. MBUAPCD does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities and meetings are held in accessible facilities. To request an accommodation or alternative format under the Americans with Disabilities Act for meetings, events or printed materials, please call (831) 647-9411 or fax a request to (831) 647-8501.